We are currently seeking a recent graduate (within the last 2-5 years) for the position of Entry Level Business Systems Support Analyst. Build on your understanding of business process and software/systems in a career path opportunity for professionals with a good aptitude for software systems, and/or experience in a high tech manufacturing operations environment.
You will be working closely with the Tensoft support, development and implementation teams, supporting and training our customers. Very strong communication skills are essential for this challenging and collaborative work with other staff, as well as with Tensoft customers. This position is full-time with benefits and offers excellent growth opportunities.
Tensoft, Inc. is a San Jose-based software company, recognized for our innovative business management software solutions and our excellent customer service. In this customer-facing role your primary responsibilities will be to assist our customers with:
- Configuration of our products to support their business operations.
- Ongoing education to increase product feature adoption so as to improve efficiency.
- Timely resolution of issues encountered with our products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help support customers using our cloud business application software solutions, so that they can better meet their business goals.
- Troubleshoot and solve support cases and provide training for customers.
- Review new code releases and requirements and support the quality acceptance process.
- Knowledge base development and documentation enhancements for supported applications.
- Participate in Tensoft internal project and best practices reviews.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to learn/explore software application functions and features.
- Ability to understand end user requirements and develop functional specifications.
- Experience with software release cycles, quality assurance processes and test automation tools helpful.
- Experience with Zendesk, Microsoft DevOps (or GitHub) and Web Services helpful.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Dynamics NAV or other mid-market ERP a plus.
- Experience with supply chain management or manufacturing environments – from a finance or operations perspective – is helpful.
- Experience in analytics reporting and analysis tools or experience using Excel pivot tables and/or Microsoft Power BI helpful.
- Experience reviewing/understanding data models and data through Excel or SQL helpful.
Credentials and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems, Accounting, Manufacturing or other related degree.
- Demonstrated ability with use of business software and systems thinking.
- A self-starter with the ability to plan and schedule work for on-time deliverables.
- Able to work independently yet communicate effectively within a close-knit team.
- Ability to learn and work in a multi-national, multi-cultural, fast-paced environment and globally distributed customer base.
- Effective verbal and written communications.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Managing time to meet project deliverables.
- Tracking and reporting time spent.
- Achieving and maintaining certifications.
We offer a friendly work environment built on teamwork, trust, and open communication. We are seeking candidates with a positive attitude who thrive in a fast-paced learning environment. You will have the opportunity to learn new skills and extend the depth of skills you already have. Employee benefits include flexible schedule, health and dental insurance, 401(k), employee lounge, and free food and beverages.
We appreciate all applications, but we’ll only be contacting those applicants who we feel are best qualified for the position.