Tensoft customers benefit from exclusive training webcasts
Tensoft customers get access to Tensoft Knowledge Base where they can view a growing collection of customer training webcasts on demand. In addition, they get access to resources from Momentum, Tensoft’s annual user conference.
Recordings of our exclusive webcast series for our customers can also be found on the Knowledge Base. This informative and interactive series covers Tensoft SemiOps, Tensoft Revenue Lens, Tensoft DemandOps, Tensoft SemiOps SI , as well as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Microsoft Power BI.
“As the Tensoft customer community grows, this customer webcast series is one of several ways in which we’re connecting to enhance understanding and dialogue. These sessions are great for new users or as a refresher for ‘old pros.'” – Tensoft President and CEO, Bob Scarborough
Here is just a glimpse of some of the informative content on Knowledge Base:
- Customer Training Webcast: “Tensoft SemiOps: Tips & Tricks”
- Customer Training Webcast: “SemiOps Planning: A Deep Dive into Supply Flush”
- Microsoft Power BI Training Webcast: “Reporting with Microsoft Power BI”
- Revenue Lens Customer Training Webcast: “What’s New in Revenue Lens”
- Customer Training Webcast: “Reporting in Tensoft Revenue Lens and Tensoft SemiOps”
- Customer Training Webcast: “What’s New in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central”
- Momentum Conference: Recordings and Slide Decks
If you are a current customer, click here to check out Tensoft Knowledge Base!