The Exclusive ERP/Supply Chain User Forum Designed for Semiconductor and IoT Companies
SAN JOSE, CA – August 11, 2017 – Tensoft Inc. www.tensoft.com, a leading ERP and supply chain solution provider for the semiconductor and sensor industry will be hosting its global user conference, Momentum 2017 next month from September 11th through 12th. This marks the company’s twelfth annual event featuring the flagship Tensoft Fabless Semiconductor Management (FSM) application and introduces complementary SaaS offerings including Tensoft’s DemandOps and SemiOps SI solutions. Held in downtown San Jose, CA, conference attendees will engage in relevant product sessions and immersive labs led by Tensoft product experts, while networking and knowledge sharing with their peers.
Product and industry-focused sessions are facilitated by Tensoft staff, customers, and guest industry speakers. Session formats encourage active customer and participant interaction, with hands-on lab offered concurrently throughout the two days. Conference goers select either the breakout sessions or system labs each day, along with the general sessions designed for all registrants.
Planned session topics this year span:
- What’s New in Tensoft FSM 2017
- Tensoft FSM Upload Options
- Item Class Mapping in Tensoft FSM
- Managing Engineering in Tensoft FSM
- Tensoft FSM Overview: Philosophy and Approach
- Tensoft FSM Product Configuration and Next Generation
- Sales and Operations Dashboards: Power BI
- Microsoft Dynamics Power BI Lab
- ASC 606 Impact on Revenue Recognition
- Efficient Operations – Process and Systems
- DemandOps Overview
- Distributor Focus – Demand Management
- Order to Invoice with Distribution
- Supplier Focus: Integration Best Practices
- Tensoft SemiOps SI (Supplier Integration)
- An Overview of Financial Systems
- Financial Systems: Integration Options and Dynamics Overview
- Product Direction and Wishlist
“Tensoft views Momentum as a fundamental venue and approach to investing in our customer community,” shared Tensoft President and CEO Bob Scarborough. “We intentionally subsidize a good portion of the attendance fees to allow maximum participation across both operations and finance with the goal of gaining optimal value using our software companywide.” Scarborough continues, “Since its inception, Momentum has served as an ideal environment for our customers to learn new ideas and expand the use case applications of Tensoft FSM. As such, we are pleased to expand the content areas this year as we continue to invest in and introduce related SaaS solutions to extend the limits of general purpose ERP for technology companies.”
Existing Tensoft customers who are interested in learning more about Momentum 2017 may visit the Momentum microsite or contact Anne Phan at 888.450.4030 x413.
Tensoft provides modern business applications across industry-specific lifecycle processes for the semiconductor, technology and software industries. Tensoft’s business-ready solutions extend broad, horizontal ERP functionality solving vertically demanding, high-tech needs. For over 20 years, technology companies worldwide have relied on Tensoft software and cloud-based services to power and improve operations. Tensoft is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia. For more information, go to www.tensoft.com or call (888) 450-4030 x406.