SAN JOSE, CA- July 26, 2017 – Tensoft Inc. www.tensoft.com, a leading post-modern Cloud ERP and supply chain management solution provider for technology companies, today announced the release of Tensoft Fabless Semiconductor Management (FSM) 2017. This new release easily scales with growth and supports the unique manufacturing, supply chain management, and financial accounting needs of high tech businesses.
“FSM 2017 maintains our commitment to our semiconductor industry customers and to the industry,”said Tensoft CEO and co-founder Bob Scarborough. “We have added features to make it easier to use and to help our user community be more effective. We have also extended the product integration points to bring in new Tensoft products like DemandOps for distributor-based order management and SemiOps SI (Supplier Integration) to offer the best supplier integration solution we have ever offered before.”
The new Tensoft FSM 2017 release gives users more control, options, and flexibility. A few specific enhancements to this release include:
- Blanket order functionality, which allows for an open flow of input lots through a single production order. This is in addition to the previous blanket release model, expanding the options available to streamline production management.
- Schedule Management and PR Scheduling Management functionality provides enhancements to scheduling, disposition, and receipts.
- Receipt by Schedule functionality enables the use of receipts from multiple screens; schedules data used to default receipt screen values; and enables schedules with a disposition to default inventory status to quarantine upon receipt.
- PO/Quote Enhancement functionality defines an attribute to be used for quote default and uses the attribute value to match the quote and quote line number. It defaults the quote and quote line number once the attribute set is selected in the PR and provides an effective date per quote line number. The unit price is now displayed in the quote line number dropdown.
- Inventory Disposition functionality now allows dispositions to be easily added to inventory lots or PR schedules. Dispositions are assigned to users with due dates and all users can move inventory into quarantine but only Quality Control users can remove inventory from quarantine. Scheduling with a disposition will default inventory status to quarantine upon receipt.
- Supplier Integrations functionality enhancements for streamlined receipt automation, WIP/schedules, and invoices.
- Supplier Communication functionality enhancements to enable statuses, dates, and to use integration to email multiple PR’s at once.
To learn more, contact Tensoft directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 450-4030 x406. Existing Tensoft FSM customers can contact email@example.com for a complete list of new enhancements.
Tensoft provides modern business applications across industry-specific lifecycle processes for the semiconductor, technology and software industries. Tensoft’s business-ready solutions extend broad, horizontal ERP functionality solving vertically demanding, high-tech needs. For over 20 years, technology companies worldwide have relied on Tensoft software and cloud-based services to power and improve operations. Tensoft is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia. For more information, go to www.tensoft.com or call (888) 450-4030 x406.