SAN JOSE, CA- September 7, 2021 – Tensoft Inc. www.tensoft.com, a leading post-modern Cloud ERP and supply chain management solution provider for technology companies, today announced the 2021 Q3 release of Tensoft DemandOps. This release includes new features as well as a few enhancements to elevate the user experience. It also completes Tensoft Demand Ops’ full integration to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
“This moves us forward in the strategic direction for DemandOps, while also incorporating specific features and needs from our customers big and small,” said Tensoft CEO and co-founder Bob Scarborough. “We have enhanced the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central integration to DemandOps. We focused on customer requested features – from the addition of a supplier ID to expanded audit capabilities to the customer part lookup function – supporting marketing plus internal plus customer part numbers all at the same time.”
A few specific enhancements to this release include:
- Updates to the Business Sync Feature. This will sync all data (business, address, part) with Business Central and override existing Business Central values.
- The Business Contacts template now includes the ability to upload contacts from My Business.
- Customer Part Lookup when entering a Marketing part if one exists.
- Supplier codes available to add to Word Documents (Invoice, Sales Acknowledgement, Order Confirmation)
- Shipping and Payment terms can be changed at the order header level.
- Customer can now update their order confirm email header/ footer section in the Master Data.
- Enhanced Audit Events tracking. The password changes are now tracked in audit logs. Saving Part, Ship Method or Business Master Data is now tracked.
Our previous releases this year focused on order management and quote functionality in DemandOps. We enhanced the movement of data in the Order to Invoice process, including the handling of special characters in the data and expansion of information exchange to scheduling and shipping. We expanded our ERP integration functionality with more preconfigured posting options. To improve productivity and user engagement we enhanced the user interface on several screens.
To learn more, contact Tensoft directly at email@example.com or call (408) 824 9301. Existing Tensoft DemandOps customers can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or check Tensoft Knowledge Base for a complete list of new features and enhancements.
Tensoft provides modern business applications across industry-specific lifecycle processes for the semiconductor, technology and software industries. Tensoft’s business-ready solutions extend broad, horizontal ERP functionality solving vertically demanding, high-tech needs. For over 20 years, technology companies worldwide have relied on Tensoft software and cloud-based services to power and improve operations. Tensoft is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia. For more information, go to www.tensoft.com or call (408) 824 9301.